Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Um... a Bustier Onesie?




So... I get my ideas from things in my wardrobe and things that I see on the morning TV shows. Usually Today has some sort of fashion segment. Which is awesome because I can get the most interesting ideas watching just a 5 minute segment. It's about all my brain can handle really. I get so many random ideas from just watching that 5 minute segment it's amazing! So... now I have in my head a bustier onesie. Now, I know that it is not a cutesy and the idea of exactly a cute onesie should be... but it sounds like fun :)

Also on my plate... Princess dresses. I have to make Belle for my niece Jordin by Saturday. Sleeping Beauty for my 2nd cousin Kyndal by the following Saturday and then I think for my little girl I am going to make Snow White... because she actually has brown hair. So, hopefully I will have some great pics to put up and show you. I am not in any way shape form or fashion using a pattern! I have already tried to make a skirt, and well... instead of a princess skirt it looks more like a princess punk rocker skirt! It's cute don't get me wrong... but not the fairy princess skirt I had in mind!

Okay... It's April 14th... I just realized I haven't done my taxes... Oops! Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment