Tuesday, April 20, 2010

First Craft Show... What to do?




Okay, so my first craft show is this Sunday April 25, 2010. I have no clue what to do. I got 2 card tables that I can use I am pretty sure and I have someone looking into borrowing a 6 foot table for me. I need to borrow my mom's Explorer to fit a table like that... Um... probably the least of my worries! What do I take? I have no idea. It's Tuesday... half way through the day even though I have only been up for 2 hours. Late nights and recovering from the allergy problems has taken it's toll on me. I don't think that I slept a solid 2 hours any night last week because I couldn't breathe. Great. So, now since my daughter is content playing upstairs I am in fact updating my blog instead of sewing.

I have tons of onesies to make. Tons of hairclips to make. Tons of tutus to make... probably not lots of tutus... but so many things on my mind that I want to do and get done. I don't know how I am going to accomplish all of it including making a Sleeping Beauty outfit by Friday...

I also keep coming up with all of these new ideas... started a few last night because I was burnt out on my sewing machine from making a Belle and Snow White costume last week. I got about 2 hours of sewing in and said screw it. I need to do something else!

So... I don't know if anyone reads this... ever... I don't do anything exciting... I think that I got pics up once... and you have any ideas for me to do for my first show... or maybe rather if you have anything that I shouldn't forget to do :) Those comments would be most greatly appreciated!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment