Friday, April 2, 2010

Ah... It's Friday...



So, I am sure that if other artisans are trying to sell their wares on the internet that just because it's Friday doesn't mean that it's the weekend!  I always have a plethora of work to be done!  Weather I am concocting new designs or listing the ones I concocted 2 weeks ago but never did anything else with!!! (Including taking pictures)  .  So my question is... does the personal time come when you are watching your kids playing outside on a gorgeous day?  Does it come only when you are sleeping or showering or eating?  I don't get a weekend.  If I didn't have a church schedule I would probably forget what day of the week it was most times!!  So, how do you schedule in personal time while you are working so hard to get all of the things done?

No comments:

Post a Comment