Thursday, April 8, 2010

So, I've Never Been a Blogger...




And, by no means am I claiming to be one now. I think I actually always had so much going on in my life that I thought someone should just write it all down for me... Hm... I dunno. I have actually had several people tell me I should write a book. I got the stories, but I don't got the skill. But, I have recently (yesterday) started looking at other peoples blogs and the content and they are sooooo elaborate and there is so much to look at and so many places to wander from them... Holy crap! As soon as I start to figure one thing out you mean that I have to learn something else? No wonder I feel like I am treading water all the time! Good grief! But, also no wonder my blog gets no traffic... well, that and my general lack of topics to write about and interesting things to talk about... and... well, we could go on and on, but shouldn't I be spending this time to try to figure some of this stuff out? Yea... I'll go do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment