Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Turning 30... New York... Oh My!!!

So, on July 23, 2010, I turned 30.  Luckily for me I got to do that in New York.  I am pretty much like the luckiest girl alive.  My boyfriend surprised me with a trip so that I would have something to remember it by... like I needed the help.  But I rang in my new year with a bang in Times Square so at least I will always remember it being a great time and not a depressing one!

So... in New York... I shopped and I shopped and I shopped.  I don't think that I had ever walked so much in my entire life.  My feet hurt horribly and my crowd toleration was about non existant, which made New York the worst place to be sometimes!  But, I sucked it up and perservered!  And, found so many exciting things in all the different fabric shops down there... I can't even explain to you all the wonderful and fun things I found.  But, I did make my fall line out of them :)




Unfortunately, I didn't do much in line for the boys :(  I'm still working on that part.  And, I have been sooo busy getting everything made and lined up that, I haven't even posted any of these to sell on Etsy... or Artfire... or... anywhere for that matter.  Probably something that I am going to try to tackle tomorrow.

I came home with some awesome fabric to make a black and white Ella dress out of.  Super excited about that.

Okay, it's late, and I have to get back on a normal schedule (I really don't even know what one of those are) tomorrow to get my things cranked out and shipped and, I gotta do something to get my traffic back up on my etsy site so... Go there!  www.ellajoecouture.etsy.com

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment