Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Boys Tuxedo Wedding Onesie

So, I have dubbed this one of my "Wedding" onesies. Who would have ever thought there would be such things? I have noticed that this is quickly becoming my biggest seller basically because, there is just nothing out there that is cute for boys! I feel sorry for them! I have sold sooo many of these cute little tuxedo onesies that I have even suprised myself! They are super cute, and super easy! I just made them for my sister-in-laws sister's twins because there dad was in my little brothers wedding and they were absolutely adorable! Please take a look at my listing in my etsy shop here


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute faux tuxedo! I recently purchased a real boys tuxedo and boys suit for my toddler at
    He looks so adorable in his it little tuxedo! Plus the prices were great!

    ReplyDelete