Monday, December 20, 2010

Hustle and Bustle and Blog What?

So... it's the lovely hustle and bustle of the holiday season.  It seems like just yesterday was Thanksgiving... and here I am 5 shopping days from Christmas and I got nuthin.  I took a pledge to buy handmade and local... guess what... not gonna happen.  I am sure that somewhere it was handmade, but it prolly wasn't local at all!  I have been working on a few things lately, but not alot new in my shop.  I have been playing around with the idea of having a clearance section on my website www.ellajoecouture.com, where when I make one offs that maybe I don't like or something you can get them for a steal if you do like them and need them in the size that they are being offered.  So, keep that in mind and I will be sure to post when I get the page created and items listed.

Sorry it's been so long since I have actually blogged!  I am making a bit of headway in the boutique in New York, however I believe that my sales have been slacking in Texas due to my inability to keep up with everything.  Yes, I am still working on the Spina Bifida onesies.  After how long now?  They have almost all gone out, but not quite.  I still have a whole work area full of them, but I have some packages made and lots are ready to go out, but some of the orders are missing like 1 or 2 shirts due to sizes that aren't available.  Which is becoming a huge pain, because I can't send the order out if it isn't complete.  I don't know who is snatchin up all the sizes I need before I get to the store, but I do know that it needs to stop!!!

I have some more information on techniques that I have used with the Yudu... but I am sure that there will be more on that later... Maybe even later this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment