Friday, February 5, 2010

Blogging Day Two




So, for those of you that don't know me, I am a single mom. I was always raised with the desire to be a stay at home mom so that I could watch my children grow. I was also raised with the belief that the "man" of the house would be the provider. Well, all grown up (for practical purposes, but really... far from it) and a child of my own, I need to find a way to do this on my own. So, I started making baby clothes. My first go about it was more successful and I just did the basics. Very plain eBay listings and my stuff was flying off of the shelves! Now, my items have evolved and my creativity has expanded and my sales... well, not so much.

This is my way of tracking what I am doing from day to day to make sure that I remember that my time was not in vain.

Today I have been working on my website... check it out www.ellajoecouture.com. It has some of my tutus that I haven't listed on Etsy and it will eventually have my hairclips that I want to offer on there as well... But mainly I am letting people know my Etsy store is updated daily. Well, as long as everything goes well! My goal is to add a new item every day!

Ella today has been offered crayons outside of the bathtub for the first time. She is having a blast standing at the table with one in each hand blowing bubbles and waving them around and I am having a blast being able to watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment